Requirements for Submissions
1. English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1). Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2). Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3). Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4). Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
3. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing. Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.
1. Presentation & Publication (Full paper)
Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publish your paper in the conference proceedings.
2. Oral Presentation Only (Abstract)
If you just want to make an oral presentation without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.
Formatting & Paper Length Limitation
One registration covers 5 pages including tables, figures and references, and additional pages will be chargeable with the rate 55 USD per page.
|Notification of Review Result||Before August 20, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Before September 1, 2018|
|Conference Period||September 24-27, 2018|